Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I have a Bloggers Block

It’s been a while since I blogged, well I have intentionally distracting myself from blogging, I don’t have much to share, but I thought I should at least highlight a few things that have happened in my life since my last blog.
I have been enjoying 'being in a solitude state of mind'. I found that my life had people who were not contributing in bettering my life so I cut them off.
Spending more time with my family- my son and I have started a date night initiative, I take him out to Mc Dee or the park or ‘KePC’- (in Sphe voice) meaning KFC- every Thursday afternoon. I must say, I find peace and joy in just watching him play.
I was feeling weighed down due to the fact that I could not fulfil my wish list items, recourse it was the main reason for started this blog, but I have since renewed my energy, did some alignment and hopefully I can still achieve one or two more items on the wish list.
Other exciting things
I attended a Dr Myles Monroe Seminar at my Church-Choose Life Church- which was brilliant and informative.
I went to see the Captured Tour by Lira in Sun City –that was fun.
Wrote my 1st Bcom exam- Very exciting beginning for my future gaols.

Well that’s all forks… till the next blog.

1 comment:

  1. It sure has been a while since your last blog, good to have you back :)

    Awww!! Love how you have date night with Sphe, that's too sweet!!

    I hear Dr Myles Munroe was amazing!!
    Lira is such a breathe of fresh air.

    Looking forward to the next post.

    Stay Blessed & xoxo

    ReplyDelete