Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 What a year. !!!!!!!!

What a year!!!!!!!!!!

I have learned a lot about life in 2011. It feels like I have been sleeping all these other years…lol.
I started this blog in order to understand why we never accomplish our new year’s resolutions so I established a” to do list/wish list” for the year and blogged about my % complete on each item on the list.
I realised that life has its own “to do list” for you and not everything will work according to your own plans. But the most important thing I learned was if you set out to do something, nothing can stop you.
 1-You have to put down your plans on a plan
 2- Detail how you plan to achieve those things
 3- Align your resources, time, and energy towards your plans
 4- And Just do it……………
So here is a review of my” to do list “as per my 1st blog and the progress thus far!


Find love
Let’s just say---this can’t be planned. So it’s officially off my list for good. But I will pray for a good, kind and loving future husband
Take Sphe to crèche
Happy days. Sphe has passed ....his moving from the ‘clown class’ and is moving to the ‘Lion class ‘next year.

Sphe @ school end year function...he's happy for dayzz
A new JOB
There has been a change in my Job alright- got a new Boss. And…still….. I’m looking for a new job.  Everything will fall into place when the time is right…..New year New Job
Phenomenal woman NGO
I did not get to create my own NGO but I did a Phenomenal event for Tembisa Hospital and that was my best accomplish this year….

Me and Andani with Premi -baby...so cute

At Tembisa Hospital with the Matron and Staff

Azali                      
40% work done. What made this fail is lack of planning and aligning my energies and time to getting it off the ground so… lesson learned. Plan and do plan..
Go to cape town


suncity babe
 Done. and Durban and sun city…… enough travelling for one year I would say…
Go to Europe/NYC
Not done. Reasons- I guess lack of prioritising and unexpected expenses…i.e. two accidences in one year!!
Save money towards my house

80% done. I got to save 80 % of what I want to save this year...big up for that….
Save money towards my 30th party
Party officially scraped. Or should I say change of party idea. I don’t want a big glamour evening , I just want a small gathering with very close friends,
Finish vision board
This is ongoing. But I updated it frequently.

Un-planned 2011 things
Got closer to God
Probably the best thing to happen this year.:)

Choice Life Church-Dr Myles Manroe


Priorities time with my Son
Date nite Thursdays with Sphe
Sphe @ Mc Dee on date afternoons

Registered my Bcom
I want to get into business so I must be informed ….ive passed my first subjects...whoop whoopie
Started jogging
I can run a 5km distance…
Changed my hair style 10 times lol
See the pics



Going to be a aunt
Dori doo is preggos…whoopppieieiieieieeee
Dori Doo and I



 

Love it or hate it life will happen weather you like it or not.  I certainly enjoyed most of it in 2011.
Thank you to the All Mighty for allowing me to experience all of this.
Next year, we continue and a new list will be posted on the 1/1/12.

1 comment:

  1. What a journey! I'm sooo glad you managed to accomplish most of the goals you had set out to achieve, I'm proud of you my friend.

    2011 definitely had its challenges and obstacles but YOU made it!! Not everyone we started the year with is here today and all we can do is be grateful for what the Lord has done in our lives. We are blessed beyond measure and have sooo much to be thankful for.

    I pray your 2012 will be all that you imagine it to be and more. I pray God will bless you exceedingly and abundantly. I pray you will continue to get closer to Him.

    Thank you for yet another year of friendship, laugh, laughter and comments on my blog. I love you and I'm blessed to have you in my life.

    Thanks for sharing your experiences with us.

    HAPPY NEW YEAR and love you too much

    Stay Blessed xoxo

    ReplyDelete