Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Life

Life

At 28… I sometimes think I have had a long life, but when you look at people who are 40- 50 -60 …you then realise gee…I have not lived long at all.
So why do we end up feeling like things are too tough and ohh my life is difficult, and things I just not working out for you…I mean…really I’m only 28….
Anyway…just to account for what I think I know…
What I have learned-
Life is ….…I have led myself to believe that one has to work hard to able to achieve your goals and vision… and i still think that’s true… with hard work or should I say with passionate work we are bound to achieve our goals and visions…
I’ve learned that my son is a blessing… he has taught  me more about life than any other experience… what he has taught me is… patience is what it is patience…wait for things/ human to be or what they need to be when  they are ready to be…… I have learned that the plan will not always work out the way you planned it… and its ok.. You can either choose to take step back and let the plan be what it will be.. Or works with what you have and redirect it to your designed outcome… both solutions are just solutions there’s nothing perfect or rite answer
So thanks to Sphe for that….he walked when he wanted , he spoke when he wanted to, he smiled at me when I had shouted at him 1 min ago….. He has taught me it’s ok to FORGIVE.. Wow, I can’t even believe I wrote that… he is a great guy.. Sphe Ngiyabonga.
I have learned that you never stop learning.. .. Life just keeps cumin at you.. When you think you have it all figured out… something new comes up. .. So I have concluded that change is going to happen weather I like it or not… and that I may like some changes ..And I might not like others,,, but mostly the NB part is when change happens I allow it.. With its pro and cons..
I have learned it’s hard to accept… failure, sorrow, lack of achievement, pain…. And that it’s ok to have a difficult time…it's ok to be miserable, it’s ok to stay in that state… you don’t have to be ok all the time..But all of this is hard for me to do… I think I learn to relax and adjust almost every day… I tend to always be the strong gal….I’m leaning slowly but surely.
Something I’m getting exposed to is God grace…. I never use to relay so much on God.. But lately I’m beginning to allow him into my life... some time I just leave it to Him…and I’m loving this experience of not being miss perfect…
Just this week …I learned that God Loves me so much,…but most important I learned that I LOVE him more…I was in church and we were sing a song about knowing God etc… and I had these feeling of a girl has when she meets a guy she like,,,, I was actually blushing in church every time I thought of the idea of my love for God I smiled even more…. I can’t explain this but…I know it’s a good feeling and I plan to remind myself of this feeling as often as I can… don’t get me wrong I’m not saying I had a divine moment..I’m just saying I was happy to be in God’s space and it was fun letting him into mine
So my life has had its ups and downs… but mostly I have learned to wake up in the morning and live….
Do the same…
Love Miss Mpela.

3 comments:

  1. Sooo awesome to hear that Sphe has taught you soo many things#kidsaresmart!!

    I'm even more excited that you are letting God reign in your life, I've been praying for you and fills my heart with so much joy to hear that my prayer have been answered LIKE ALWAYS!!

    We serve an AWESOME God and if you allow Him to take care of you and lead you where you need to be, your life will be pure bliss.

    Love you & stay connected to Him xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't possibly love Him more than He loves you#impossible#lol

    & yes that was a divine interaction with Him#smiles

    ReplyDelete